Check Domain

www. 

Saturday, July 23, 2011

BID for a work in Freelancer.com



To Bid for a work follow the bellow instructions..

Step 1: Find a work which you can and you have a group to do this job.

Step 2: Read the work rules fully and carefully.

Step 3: See the Project Posters background statistics to ensure is he/she is real.

Step 4: Then click on “Bid on this project”.

Step 5: Lowest rate to bid and write a short date to finish that project. Try to finish the

Step 6: Then write on box “Check PMB, Thanks” then click on Personal massage.

Step 7: Then select this *Notify me by e-mail if someone bids lower than me on this project. *Also send a private message to the project seller

Step 8: Start massage with “Dear Sir, I’m able to do this job and I will finish it in short time. I hope I can help by my group. I have much worker to do this job. So you can choose me to do this job. Please choose me to finish this job. Thanks. Your best Regards “Your name”.” ** Don’t post any contact on your post or massages. If you post any contact you will be blocked for that. So be care full about it.

Step 9: Then click on “Place Bid”

Step 10: Always be online to get Update.

Thanks for visiting our website keep eyes on it for new posts. … Shaon

2 comments:

It was a helpful post thank you get freelancing tips .
http://tipstunez.blogspot.com

It was a helpful post thank you get freelancing tips .
http://tipstunez.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Visitors from